Dental Services Group (DSG®), one of the largest US based dental laboratory networks, has announced its fall line-up of complimentary CE webinars for dental practitioners.
An exciting change is happening in the world of education, and every industry professional knows it has been a long time coming. The advancement of virtual learning delivers excellent results while maintaining continuing education credits to level-up every dental industry professional in both career development and practice growth.
DSG launched their virtual education platform at the start of 2020. The unique educational content is facilitated through their extensive strategic partnerships, thought-leading key opinion leaders, and internal experts. The content is a dental community involved program, joining to bring the best of all worlds to the engaging practitioner. From implants to removables, digital scanning to practice management, DSG Education is now available in all sectors of the dental educational society.
To date the fall line-up of CE education includes:
• 4-Part Series, “Smiling thru the Barriers,” presented by Tracy Butler, CRDH, MFT, journeys through improving patient case acceptance by leveraging employee reach
• Carbon® Speakers Jamie Stover, CDT, and Iain McFarlane, CDT, presenting on Splints and Digital Dentures
• Monthly virtual Practice Management Study Club presented by: Sandie Baillargeon
• 4-Part Practice Management Workflow series presented by: Konica Minolta® experts
• Scanner clinical training on both 3Shape® Trios® and iTero® by Align Technology
• Dr. John Viviano from Sleep Disorders Dentistry Research and Learning Centre presenting a 2-Part Series on Sleep
To learn more and register for an upcoming education event visit www.dentalservices.net/edu.