True Definition Scanner
"I’ve done over 500 scans and thousands of restorations. What I’m seeing is nearly 100% success on the fit rate. The 3M True Definition Scanner shortens time for the patient and doctor, and allows us to really streamline what we’re doing. Plus, the 3D video technology helps to engage patients and empower them to be more proactive and preventive about their care. 3M is paving the way forward for the future of dentistry."
John Weston, DDS
La Jolla, California
Find out more at www.3M.com/TrueDef
Full-arch scan time: As little as 60 seconds.
Data plans: Standard: $199/month; Advanced: $329/month.
Integrates with: Incognito; Invisalign; Biomet 3i™; Straumann®; both ClearCorrect and SureSmile accept 3M True Definition Scanner files.
1. Efficient workflow from scan to lab, with secure transfer and trusted connections that enable seamless integration with leading manufacturers.
2. Ease of use: Innovative design and the smallest wand on the market for fast, easy, and comfortable scanning.
3. Low cost of entry into digital impressioning with a unit price of $15,995, plus an affordable monthly data plan.
4. 3D-in-motion video technology generates a true replica of the dental anatomy in real time—giving you more visibility and control.
5. Proven to be more accurate—and more consistently accurate—than other leading intraoral scanners.*
www.3m.com/TrueDef • 800-634-2249