DUBLIN -- Research and Markets has announced the release of "Dental Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2013," a report that provides information on the therapeutic development for dental pain, complete with latest updates and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for dental pain.
The scope of the report includes:
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Dental Pain.
- A review of the Dental Pain products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Dental Pain pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Companies Involved in Dental Pain Therapeutics Development:
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- IBSA Institut Biochimique SA
- NeuroDiscovery Ltd
- Array BioPharma Inc.
- diclofenac sodium
For more information visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8bzm96/dental_pain.