SOUTH BEND, INDIANA, April 8, 2013 —Heraeus Kulzer, LLC, a worldwide leader in dental esthetics, today announced that is sponsoring eight continuing education seminars at the 29th Annual AACD Scientific Session April 24-27 in Seattle, Washington.
The eight seminars, each of which provides Continuing Education Credits, are as follows:
Thursday, April 25
- Composite Layering Workshop: Indirect and Semi-Direct Techniques, Ed McLaren, DDS. 9:15 am – 12:15 pm.
- Hands-On Fabrication of Composite Temporaries, Susan Hollar, DDS. 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm.
- Accreditation Case Type V Hands-On Workshop, Brian LeSage, DDS; Frank Milnar, DDS. 9:15 am – 5:30 pm.
Friday, April 26
- No One Should Die with Their Teeth in a Glass – Predictable Approach to Immediate Load Implant Supported Overdentures, Hugh Flax, DDS. 9:15 am – 12:15 pm.
- Accreditation Level Anterior Composite Bonding, John Weston, DDS. 9:15 am – 12:15 pm.
- Maximize Your Aesthetic Results Through New Concepts in Preparation Design, Joyce Bassett, DDS. 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm.
- Mastering the Restoration of the Anterior Fractured Tooth, Robert Marus, DDS. 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm.
Saturday, April 27
- Dental Implant Restoration of the Edentulous Patient: FixedRestorative Solutions, Aldo Leopardi, DDS, BDS, MS. 8:30 am – 11:30 am.
“We are proud to sponsor the AACD throughout the year and are thrilled with the incredible courses slated for 2013 in Seattle," said Sonny Serreno, Heraeus Director of Scientific and Clinical Affairs. "The speakers are leaders and terrific mentors who we work with on an on-going basis to support the organization. It is an honor to join forces with respected dental opinion leaders to introduce AACD members to state-of-the-art esthetic procedures featuring our innovative materials."
To keep its customers up-to-date regarding product developments, special promotions, educational offerings and other value-added services, Heraeus is asking customers to share their email addresses. In return, the company will send the customer a free gift. Details are available at https://heraeus-dental-us.com/en/online_profile_center.aspx.
For more information on Heraeus or its products, call (800) 431-1785 or visit www.heraeusdentalusa.com.