The Heron™ IOS Solution
· Compact and sleek design, choose between desktop or wall mount use
· Unique ergonomic design with 360° rotating tip and a total weight of 150 grams/5.3 oz
· Affordable one-time payment incl. free software upgrades
· Excellent scan accuracy and precision
· Open system architecture that fits seamlessly into the practice
The Heron™ IOS solution comprises a small, lightweight intraoral scanner along with the QuantorClinic™ software package. QuantorClinic™ supports the workflow for dental impressions, including case management, scanning, validation, commenting, and order submission.
Simple Price Model
With the Heron™ IOS you make a one-time affordable payment, with no additional costs per scan or license fees. In effect, this price model means that you redirect the cost for impression materials to pay off your new IOS.
Free Upgrades to Keep your Scanning Solution Up-to-Date
Your Heron™ IOS scanner will update automatically with future software upgrades, improving characteristics such as scanning speed, scan accuracy, color rendering, and usability.