1. Innovation. OMNICHROMA products are the first single-shade composites to use Smart Chromatic Technology and structural color to match all 16 VITA shades.
2. Longevity. Since their launch in 2019, OMNICHROMA products continue to esthetically shade match any tooth color, even when the tooth stains, darkens, or shade shifts after bleaching.
3. Versatility. OMNICHROMA products are indicated for all direct restorations. With three viscosities to choose from, you can select the consistency that best suits your needs.
4. Simplification. OMNICHROMA composites simplify inventory and streamline the restorative process, reducing procedural time and eliminating the margin of error associated with shade matching.
5. Reliability. Excellent physical properties provide durable, esthetic restorations that demonstrate high strength, high polishability, and strong resistance to wear, regardless of the viscosity selected.
"I have been using dental products from Tokuyama Dental for more than 13 years. When I first used their OMNICHROMA single-shade composite, I was amazed by how well it blended in and matched the shade of the teeth. I've used it on darker teeth and lighter teeth, and it always matches. It also extrudes nicely and demonstrates excellent polishability."
James Chae, DDS, MS
Diamond Bar, California
Indications: direct anterior and posterior restorations, composite veneers, diastema closures, and the repair of porcelain/composite
Smart Chromatic Technology: 260 nm, supra-nano spherical fillers
OMNICHROMA: PLT (0.2 g, 20 tips); syringe (4 g)
OMNICHROMA Flow: syringe (3 g)
OMNICHROMA Flow BULK: syringe (3 g)
Tokuyama Dental America
tokuyama-us.com • 877-378-3548