1. Offers a universal composite restorative with a simplified shade system that can match all 16 Vita® classical shades with only five core shades.
2. Indicated for Class I to Class V direct posterior/anterior restorations, wedge-shaped defects and root surface lesions, and as a direct restorative for veneers and diastema closures.
3. Achieves invisible restorations that polish quickly with a reduced inventory, which makes it not only time efficient but also cost-effective.
4. Features GC's revolutionary proprietary technologies, including Full-Coverage Silane Coating (FSC) and High Performance Pulverized CERASMART® (HPC) fillers, which give the material high strength, low wear, and excellent gloss retention, handling, stain resistance, and radiopacity.
5. Provides restorations that demonstrate natural fluorescence and esthetics in any light.
G-ænial™ A'CHORD is a universal composite restorative with FSC and HPC filler particle technologies that provide excellent physical and esthetic properties while offering natural fluorescence by mimicking the reflection of natural light to provide nearly invisible restorations.
Five core shades that can reproduce all 16 Vita® classical shades
Layering shades available for complex cases
Available in 4.0-g syringes, 0.3-g unitips, and various combination kits
GC America Inc.
gcamerica.com • 800-323-7063