Dentsply Sirona Class II Total Practice Solution
1. Palodent® Matrix Systems facilitate the creation of predictable, tight contacts and the accurate replication of natural tooth anatomy.
2. Prime&Bond elect® Universal Dental Adhesive's low film thickness minimizes the risk of adhesive pooling and overtreatment without sacrificing the bond strength that is needed for successful restorations.
3. SDR® flow+, a bulk-fill flowable that self-adapts to the proximal box, aids in achieving gap-free restorations, and TPH Spectra® ST universal composite simplifies the occlusal layer.
4. The SmartLite® Pro modular LED curing light features reliable, state-of-the-art optics to cure restorations to their full depth and width.
5. Enhance® Finishers achieve both intermediate and final finishing in a single step, resulting in a smooth, contoured surface.
Class II restorations are more important to a dental practice than you might think. In fact, they account for almost half of all direct restorations.1 From the matrix system and restoratives to the curing light and finishers, Dentsply Sirona Restorative provides the only complete solution to offer unmatched adaptation at each critical step of a Class II restoration.
Annually, 33% of patients receive a Class II resoration.2
Moisture contamination is the No. 1 challenge of clinicians in tough clinical sitiations.3
Re-treatment of a failed Class II restoration costs approximately $292.4
DENTSPLY SIRONA RESTORATIVE
dentsplysirona.com • 844-848-0137
1. American Dental Association Procedure Recap Report (2006).
2. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Oral and Dental Health, United States: 2011, table 98.
3. Data on file.
4. 2013 Levin Group Annual Practice Research Report. Dental Economics November 2013.