Aquasil Ultra+ Smart Wetting Impression Material
1. Market leading intraoral hydrophilicity and intraoral tear strength.
2. No compromise solution: clinicians no longer have to choose between wettability, tear strength, speed, and delivery.
3. Wettability: formulated to help clinicians avoid trapping fluid from the moment it’s syringed in a moist, humid oral field.
4. Strength: helps clinicians reduce risk of tears when impression is removed from the mouth.
5. Precision: patented digit Targeted Delivery System cartridges get clinician up to 34% closer to the prepared tooth for accuracy.
Light-bodied consistency: Aquasil Ultra+ XLV, Aquasil Ultra+ LV
Medium-bodied consistency: Aquasil Ultra+ Medium, Aquasil Ultra+ Heavy
Heavy-bodied consistency: Aquasil Ultra+ Rigid
Set Time: Fast set 2’30”; Regular set 5’00”
“Aquasil Ultra+ flows extremely well and tolerates blood and saliva better than any other PVS impression material I have worked with.”
Timothy Bizga, DDS
Find out more at www.aquasilultraplus.com
Dentsply Sirona Restorative