5 Reasons to Buy
1. The first and only all-in-one impression system that retracts, stops bleeding, and takes a clear final impression in one step!
2. State-of-the-art vinyl polysiloxane impression material delivers the accuracy and dimensional stability you require.
3. Makes impression-taking easier by eliminating the time and costs of using retraction cords, pastes, or astringents.
4. NoCord™ Wash material gently separates soft from hard tissue; 15% alum provides the astringent action to stop bleeding and fluid flows.
5. NoCord™ MegaBody™ Tray material drives NoCord Wash into the sulcus, creating space and enabling complete capture of margin details for precise fitting restorations.
NoCord VPS provides an easy, effective, and accurate method to improve capture of marginal areas of the preparation.
• NoCord Wash Material is injected into the sulcus and over the preps.
• A tray filled with NoCord MegaBody Tray Material is inserted, physically forcing the NoCord Wash to dilate the marginal soft tissue and retract it. This allows capture of the margins.
• Upon setting, the tray is removed and the final impression is complete, eliminating unnecessary steps and shortening the time needed.
Gregori M. Kurtzman, DDS, MAGD, FPFA, FACD, FADI, DICOI, DADIA Silver Spring, Maryland
NoCord™ VPS: Use your preferred impressioning techniques—dual arch, single, or quad arch; one-step or two-step techniques.
NoCord™ Wash Material: Syringe copious amounts of material around prep and onto adjacent teeth. More wash enables faster astringent action.
NoCord™ MegaBody™ Tray Material: Designed to drive NoCord Wash into sulcus, creating space.
https://centrixnocordvps.com • 800-235-5862