"It is much like high-definition TV versus a standard definition TV. Now I can’t imagine using anything else to take digital intraoral radiographs."
Brian Toorani, DDS
Orange County, California
Find out more at www.schickbysirona.com
Improved diagnostics: Schick 33 delivers industry-leading resolution and quality.
Enhanced practice lifestyle: Users can create, edit, and save personal settings, as well as adjust image sharpness to the user’s needs and preferences.
Modularity: All platform components are designed for compatibility and easy integration with industry standard technologies.
1. Replaceable cables help clinicians minimize downtime in the event of an emergency.
2. Service support and product offerings result in significant lifetime savings.
3. If there’s a problem, owners are protected by a comprehensive warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
4. Schick 33 offers three sensor sizes to accommodate a full range of patients, including children (sizes 0, 1, and 2).
5. Schick 33 provides a theoretical resolution of 33 lp/mm for consistently detailed images and advanced diagnostic capabilities.
Schick by Sirona
www.schickbysirona.com • 800-659-5977