SilverSense SDF is a blue-tinted 38% silver diamine fluoride solution that is FDA cleared as a professional-use tooth desensitizer. Silver diamine fluoride has been used internationally for decades due to its antimicrobial and desensitizing properties. As a desensitizer, SilverSense SDF forms insoluble precipitates with calcium or phosphate in the dentinal tubules to block nerve impulses. SilverSense SDF will become a standard part of your preventive-restorative armamentarium as it alleviates hypersensitivity and allows your patient to comfortably wait for restorative treatment.
SilverSense SDF comes in an easy-to-use, 5 mL dropper bottle that dispenses one 30 μL drop at a time and is available in two package sizes: a single-bottle Standard Kit and a three-bottle Clinic Kit. SilverSense SDF is fast and easy to use! The application is simple, fast and painless for the patient. You only need 1-2 drops of the solution to treat up to five teeth, meaning SilverSense SDF is efficient and cost-effective, as well!
• Ideal for patients suffering from dentinal hypersensitivity as the desensitizing agent blocks exposed dentinal tubules.
• Hardens softened dentin and a restoration may be placed on top.
• Contains 38% silver diamine fluoride, which has long been used worldwide for its antimicrobial and remineralizing properties.
• Painless, fast, and simple procedure. Great for all patients!
• Ideal when used as an interim step in the restorative procedure to alleviate hypersensitivity, especially when the final restoration will not be placed immediately.
• Blue-tinted to increase visibility during application.
To order or to learn more about SilverSense SDF, visit: centrixdental.com/silversense-sdf