LaserAway survey of over 1,000 Millenials provides insight into their attitudes about oral hygiene and beauty practices
Millennials have learned 2 incredibly important lessons over the years when it comes to beauty:
1. Taking care of your oral health is KEY ????
2. Listen to the medical professionals ????????
LaserAway surveyed over 1,000 Millennials on beauty practices they followed when they were younger that they regret now, focusing on 5 key areas (facial skincare, hair and makeup, health and nutrition, body skincare, and dental care).
Key Findings Regarding Dental Care
● While in the past peers (68%) were the most common influencers for millennials and beauty practices, now it's medical professionals who are the true influencers (57%).
● 5 most common dental hygiene regrets: 1. Skipping dental visits 2. Not getting braces 3. Overusing teeth whitening products 4. Getting braces too young 5. Getting veneers
● 57% say they spend more money on their beauty and health now than when they were younger.
● 81% rarely or never researched expert advice on beauty and health topics when they were younger.
● Now: 41% say they always or often research expert advice on these topics.
Read more in the full report here.