Pioneers in open architecture, open source solutions for dentistry partner to deliver robust offerings, regular updates and affordability for every budget.
Benco Dental now offers Open Dental software, a total practice management solution for dental offices. Scalable for any practice size, this open source program designed by a dentist is available through the nation’s largest independent dental distributor.
"Open, not closed, is central to our philosophy on innovation," said Chuck Cohen, Benco Dental managing director. "Partnering with Open Dental software to power Benco Dental Practice Management means we're providing our valued customers with a proven, tested, affordable, continually improving solution, customized for us and backed by a robust support system of both Open Dental employees and users."
A pioneer in open architecture platform solutions, Benco Dental today presents its customers with another avenue for increased choice, rather than restrictive exclusives. Open Dental, based in Salem, Oregon was created in 2003 out of the belief that “powerful practice management software should also come with a price that’s within reach of every dentist”.
Among Open Dental’s robust offerings:
· Powerful system. Reports are easy to generate, and the selection is comprehensive. Software optimizes workflow and lays the foundation for positive patient experiences. Paperless charting, online patient forms and text reminders generate easily. Claims process electronically to maintain a digital appointment book.
· Effortless support. Expert telephone, chat and email available. Webinar training included. Software updates regularly and deploys rapidly. Automated features save time and energy.
· Adaptable to every practice. Compatible with most imaging software. Plug-ins and customization options available. Converts date from 200+ dental Product Management systems.
· Affordable. Free trial. Low or no initial investment. Low Monthly support fees. Discount after 12 months.
Benco Dental, headquartered in Northeastern Pennsylvania, is the largest independent dental distributor in the United States, driving dentistry forward through innovative solutions and a caring family culture. Benco delivers a full array of supplies, equipment, technology and services to dentists nationwide. Benco Dental firsts include Painless® electronic ordering, automated supply management, BluChip®customer loyalty rewards, CenterPoint design/equipment superstores and OneVisitTM open architecture CAD/CAM.
To learn more about Benco Practice Management powered by Open Dental software, please contact your Friendly Benco Rep, call 1.800.GOBENCO or visit benco.com.
1. 19_Benco DentalPM_Open Dental_logo.jpg: Benco Dental now offers Open Dental software, a total practice management solution for dental offices. Scalable for any practice size, this open source program designed by a dentist is available through the nation’s largest independent dental distributor.
ABOUT OPEN DENTAL
Open Dental, based in Salem, Oregon was created in 2003 out of the belief that powerful practice management software should also come with a price that’s within reach of every dentist. Driven by product development, the company provides robust and flexible Dental Practice Management Software, while keeping monthly support costs low, and waiving support fees for charitable organizations and practices in developing countries. To learn more, visit opendental.com
ABOUT BENCO DENTAL
Benco Dental, headquartered in Northeastern Pennsylvania, is the largest independently-owned dental distributor in the United States, offering a full array of supplies, equipment and services to dentists. Founded in 1930 by Benjamin Cohen, the company has remained focused on its mission to drive dentistry forward through innovative solutions and caring family culture. The company has grown from a single downtown location to a national network that includes five distribution centers, and three design showrooms, one at the company’s headquarters, one in Southern California, and one in Texas. Benco has been named one of Fortune's Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma for three consecutive years, one of the NAFE Top Companies for Executive Women for two consecutive years, and Pennsylvania’s Best Places to Work® for 12 years. Over 1,500 dedicated associates serve customers nationwide, including 400+ sales representatives and 300+ factory-trained service technicians. For more information, visit benco.com or call 1.800.GO.BENCO.