MouthWatch, LLC a leader in innovative teledentistry solutions, will be highlighting its enhanced TeleDent platform which continues to connect individual practices and multi-location dental groups to innovative opportunities for improving dental care delivery.
Dental decision makers can learn more about how teledentistry is making convenient access to care a reality in sustainable, profitable ways. MouthWatch will be demonstrating these new enhancements during the Greater New York Dental Meeting at booth #3121.
According to MouthWatch Founder and CEO Brant Herman, “The latest TeleDent enhancements were designed to encourage frequent, convenient, and visually enriched communication between providers and patients and ultimately persuade patients to be more actively engaged in improving their oral health, no matter where they might be.”
The latest TeleDent™ enhancements can deliver the following benefits:
• Deploy across multiple locations and a variety of dental and medical environments
• Improve patient retention
• Attract new patients
• Increase patient value
• Boost operatory efficiency and production
• Enhance care plan acceptance
• Minimize operatory use for consultations
• Reactivate lapsed patients and delayed treatment plans
• Share dental care communications with allied healthcare providers
TeleDent delivers all the benefits of a sophisticated, scalable telehealth platform to a dental care environment. For more information, visit https://www.mouthwatch.com/teledent-software/