Technology company is on a mission to liberate dental care
Kleer, the leader in subscription dentistry, today announced its corporate headquarters is moving to a larger office space, located at 676 East Swedesford Road, Suite 350, Wayne, Pennsylvania 19087. Kleer will begin operating out of this space in late January 2020. The new office will accommodate Kleer’s growing team to support a rapidly expanding client base.
This announcement is made on the heels of a year of rapid growth at Kleer. The company launched its advanced, cloud-based dental membership plan platform in January 2018 and quickly became the leader in subscription-based dental care plans.
Highlights of the company’s success in 2019 include the following:
• Kleer added thousands of dentists to its membership plan platform, achieving 250% growth.
• Kleer became a truly nationwide company serving dental practices in all 50 states.
• Patient subscription purchases on the Kleer platform grew by 391%.
• Kleer’s team grew by 150%, including the addition of three vice presidents, rounding out the management team.
• Over 100 new features were added to Kleer’s platform. The company continually releases product enhancements.
• Kleer launched its product for Group Practices—which enables dental support organizations (DSOs) to easily design, launch and manage membership plans across multiple dental practice locations—and quickly grew its group client base by over 200 locations.
"Kleer’s mission is to liberate dental care by empowering dentists to offer simple, affordable and personalized care directly to their patients—with no middleman in the way,” said Dave Monahan, CEO for Kleer. “We are seeing thousands of dental practices implementing our solution in an effort to reclaim control of the dental marketplace and better serve patients. Their success drives our commitment to continuously invest in, update and evolve our solutions to meet the needs of practices and patients alike. We look forward to everything the future holds for Kleer, our customers and the dental care industry."
Kleer, the leader in subscription dental membership plans, is on a mission to liberate dental care. Its advanced, cloud-based platform allows dentists to reclaim control of the dental marketplace from insurance companies by creating membership plans to offer directly to patients. With Kleer, dentists can grow their practices, serve more patients, and offer those patients the highest levels of care. Patients get better, more affordable care without jumping through insurance company hoops. To learn more, visit www.kleer.com.