PREAT announced the release of a resource for dentists, laboratories, and specialists engaged in implant dentistry. The PREAT reference manual has been an asset for technicians and clinicians for implant identification, abutment and attachment options, torque values, and figuring out which screws work with which systems.
PREAT has taken the information from print and online and has released an App that can be used on all Apple iPad devices. Not only will the reference manual be housed on this App, but clinicians and technicians will be able to:
· Search specific parts by description or part number
· Learn about specials and upcoming product releases
· Search for and identify implants
· Begin a chat with a PREAT technician to help with case design or other questions
· Send images of parts or implants for free identification
Along with the printed reference manual and the library of information online at www.preat.com, this App will allow clinicians and technicians to better and more efficiently serve their patients and get answers to tough questions.
You can go to the Apple App Store and download the PREAT App for free, go online and download a PDF copy of the reference manual at www.preat.com, or call 1-800-232-7732 to order a printed copy of the reference manual. PREAT also welcomes any technical questions you may have.