The Digital Denture Opportunity
The US denture market is projected to be one of the fastest growing prosthetic segments over the next 2 decades. This represents an incredible opportunity for dental professionals to grow their business.
The Pala Process
1. Final impressions are taken and scanned to produce a digital image that is sent from the dentist to the lab.
2. The lab will scan the case and send the stereolithography (STL) files to the Pala Digital Design Center (PDDC) via a personalized web site with 3D Viewer Design Control.
- assures confidence in the accuracy and quality of the final product
- provides instantaneous feedback
- “tooth exclusion” option allows for optimal setup and occlusion
3. The PDDC will model and create the printed Try-In and send it back to the lab, which will deliver it to the dentist for insertion.
4. Once the dentist agrees on the Try-In or makes any necessary changes, it will be sent back to the lab and then to the PDDC, where either an additional Try-In or the final denture will be made. (If another Try-In is created, steps 2-3 will be repeated before a final denture is created.)
5. Once the denture is complete, the PDDC will send it to the lab for delivery to the dentist for final insertion.
How can the Pala Digital Denture Solution help you become more efficient, successful, and profitable?
Faster processing time enables higher throughput and profit margins for labs and dentists
Pala Digital Dentures vs. Conventional Dentures
It is estimated that 20.5% of adults in the United States older than 65 have lost all their natural teeth due to tooth decay or gum disease. In 2012, the US denture market was valued at more than $2.6 billion, with nearly 2.5 million full denture units sold. With the market projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 4.9% to exceed $3.6 billion by 2019, now is an excellent time to invest in an efficient denture process.
- The only solution with CAD/CAM designed and manufactured teeth for extreme accuracy
- Precision fit and comfort means more satisfied customers—and more business
- Incorporate impression scanning into your digital workflow with limited technician labor
- Cut expenses and grow profits by streamlining your approach to removable dentistry with CAD/CAM process automation
- Increased patient satisfaction and comfort