Improve Your Strategy with Workshops and Courses
Come learn how to advance your laboratory's business in breakout sessions and hands-on workshops at the IDT International Digital Denture Symposium on September 27-28 at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia. Each symposium attendee may select one course in each of three breakout sessions-two on the afternoon of the first day, and one the morning of the second day. Seating is limited in all sessions.
Attendees interested in 3D printing have a number of courses from which to choose, including:
• "Printing Dentures Testing Overview and Clinical Aspects," with Brian Goodacre, DDS
• "Clinical Readiness for 3D Printing and Laboratory Collaboration with Technical Q&A," with Stephen Wagner, DDS; Jerry Kaizer, CDT; and Dan Ammon, PhD
• "3D Printed Dentures in a Multi-Practice Environment"
• "Optimize Your Digital Denture Workflow," with Adrienne Slevin
• "3D Printing over an Implant-Retained Substructure," with Jeremy Wohlers, CDT
• "High-Speed Biocompatible 3D Printing Solutions for Dental," with Rik Jacobs
• "3D Printing: The Journey to Digital Dentures," with Daxton Grubb and Chris Waldrop
Scan and Design
For those interested in scanning and CAD, several courses are available, including:
• "Denture Workflow with a New Intraoral Scanner," with Frankie Acosta
• "The Latest Innovations in Scanning, CAD Software, and Manufacturing for Digital Dentures," with Rune Fisker, PhD
• "Digital Denture Design: 1 Year in Review," with Rob Laizure Jr.
Hybrid implant prosthetics will be covered in depth as well. Courses focusing on implants include:
• "Monolithic Hybrids/Bar-in-Puck," with Sundeep Rawal, DMD
• "The Digital Denture That Is Your Surgical Guide," with Stephen F. Balshi, MBE
• "Advanced Case Design: Featuring Smile Enhancement Appliances and Unilaterals for Implants," with Kris Schermerhorn, CDT
• "Understanding Digital Design and Workflow for Full-Arch Guided Reconstruction," with BJ Kowalski
Workflows and best practices in the laboratory and dental practice will be covered in various other courses, including:
• "Digital Production for Flexibles and Metal-Free Partial Alternatives," with Kris Schermerhorn, CDT
• "High Value in Digital Dentures: Jumpstart Your Removables Department," with Arian Deutsch, CDT, CPD
• "Digital Denture Workflows: Unlimited Options," with Richard Zimmermann, DDS
• "Clinical Workflow Options for Digital Complete Denture Success," with Nadim Baba, DMD, MSD
• "Embracing Emerging Digital Denture Fabrication with Traditional Best Practices," with Marc Wagenseil, DD
• "Go Digital: Denture Systems to Reduce Chair Time and Enhance Your Patient Satisfaction," with Arian Deutsch, CDT, CPD
For the first time, optional 3-hour hands-on workshops will be available on Saturday from 2 PM to 5 PM. An additional cost of $75 is associated with each workshop. The courses include:
• "Design Your Digital Denture in the Cloud," with Valerie McMillan, DDS, MS
• "Applying Class 1/2/3 Approaches for Digital Dentures," with Robert Kreyer, CDT
• Experience the Full 3D Printed Denture Workflow," with Andrew Johnston, CDT
• A fourth workshop that will be announced shortly
For the complete agenda and lists of breakout sessions and hands-on workshops, see the insert between pages 32 and 33 of this issue. For more information and to register for the symposium and/or a hands-on workshop, go to idds.cdeworld.com.