1. Nunn JH, Gordon PH, Morris AJ, Pine CM, Walker A. 'Dental erosion - changing prevalence? A review of British national children's surveys'. Int J Paediatr Dent 2003; 13: 98-105.
2. Dugmore CR and Rock WP. 'The progression of tooth erosion in a cohort of adolescents of mixed ethnicity'. Int J Paediatr Dent 2003; 13: 295-303
3. Chadwick BL, White DA, Morris AJ, Evans D, Pitts NB. 'Non-carious tooth conditions in children in the UK, 2003'. Br Dent J 2006; 200: 379-384
4. World Health Organization. Nutrition health topics 5: Population nutrient intake goals for preventing diet-related chronic diseases. www.who.int/nutrition/topics/5_population_nutrient/en/index21.html
5. Ganss C, Klimek J, Giese K. 'Dental erosion in children and adolescents - a cross-sectional and longitudinal investigation using study models'. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2001. 29: 4; 264-271
6. Truin GJ, van Rijkom HM, Mulder J, van't Hof MA. 'Caries Trends 1996-2002 among 6- and 12-Year-Old Children and Erosive Wear Prevalence among 12-Year-Old Children in The Hague'. Caries Res 2005; 39: 1; 2-8
7. Dugmore CR, Rock WP. 'The prevalence of tooth erosion in 12-year-old children'. Br Dent J 2004 March. 196: 5; 279-282
8. Jaeggi T, Lussi A 'Dental Erosion Prevalence, Incidence and Distribution of Erosion' Lussi A (ed): Dental Erosion. Monogr Oral Sci. Basel, Karger, 2006, vol 20, pp 44-65
9. Al-Malik MI, Holt RD, Bedi R, Speight PM. 'Investigation of an index to measure tooth wear in primary teeth'. J Dent 2001. 29: 103-107
10. Joint Report of the American Dental Association Council on Access, Prevention and Interprofessional Relations and Council on Scientific Affairs to the House of Delegates: Response to Resolution 73H-2000 October 2001.
11. Shah R, Brown JP, Dang SC, Zarzabal L, Amaechi BT. 'Prevalence of Erosive Tooth Wear in SW San Antonio, Texas'. Poster 3315 presented at AADR 2005.
12. Amaechi B et al. Dental Tribune March 2008.
13. Deery C, Wagner ML, Longbottom C, Simon R, Nugent ZJ. 'The prevalence of dental erosion in a United States and a United Kingdom sample of adolescents.' Pediatr Dent. 2000 Nov-Dec; 22(6):505-10.
14. Euromomitor Market data report: 'Soft Drinks in the US'. Summary. April 2008. April 2008. (www.euromonitor.com/Soft_Drinks_in_the_US).
15. von Fraunhofer JA, Rogers M. 'Dissolution of dental enamel in soft drinks'. Gen Dent 2004. 50: 4; 308-312
16. The Dental Cosmos; a monthly record of dental science: 'Periscope'. February 1875 17: 2; 93-109.
17. Wiegand A, Muller J, Werner C, Attin T. 'Prevalence of erosive tooth wear and associated risk factors in 2-7-year-old German kindergarten children'. Oral Dis. 2006. 12: 2; 117-24.
18. Wang LJ, Tang R, Bonstein T, Bush p. Nancollas GH. 'Enamel Demineralization in Primary and Permanent teeth'. J Dent Res 2006. 85: 4; 359-363
19. El Aidi H, Bronkhorst EM, Truin GJ. 'A longitudinal Study of Tooth Erosion in Adolescents'. J Dent Res 2008. 87; 8: 731-735.
20. Luo Y, Zeng XJ, Du MQ, Bedi R. 'The prevalence of dental erosion in preschool children in China'. J Dent 2005. 33: 115-121
21. Okunseri CE, McGuire J, Jackson S, Gonzalez C, Bradley G, Szabo A. Factors Associated with Dental Erosion Among Children in the US. Poster 1142 presented at International Association of Dental Research Conference 2008.
22. Jokovic A, locker D, Prakash P, Murray H. 'A School-Based study of Dental Erosion in Ontario Children'. Poster 0569 presented at the International Association of Dental Research Conference 2008.
23. Simmer JP, Fincham AG. 'Molecular Mechanisms of Dental Enamel Formation'. Crit Rev Oral Biol Med 1995. 6: 2; 84-108
24. Hart PS, Hart TC. 'Disorders of Human Dentin'. Cells Tissues Organs 2007. 186: 1; 70-77.
25. Ireland R (ed). 'Clinical Textbook of Dental Hygiene and Therapy' Blackwell Publishing, 2006. ISBN 1405135409, 9781405135405
26. IADR Symposium, 2008
27. Mandel ID. 'A contemporary View of Salivary Research'. Crit Rev Oral Biol Med 1993 4: 4; 599-604
28. Lendenmann U, Grogan J, Oppenheim FG. 'Saliva and Dental Pellicle - a review' Adv Dent Res. 2000; 14: 22-28
29. Hara AT, Ando M, Gonzaez-Cabezas, Cury JA, Serrta MC, Zero DT. 'Protective Effect of the Dental Pellicle against Erosive Challenges in situ'. J Dent Res 2006. 85; 7:612-616.
30. DeBate R, Tedesco LA, Kerschbaum WE. 'Knowledge of Oral and Physical Manifestations of Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa Among Dentists and Dental Hygienists'. Journal of Dental Education 2005. 69: 3; 346-354.
31. Attin T, Knöfel S, Buchalia W, Tütüncü R. 'In situ Evaluation of Different Remineralization Periods to Decrease Brushing Abrasion of Demineralized Enamel'. Caries Research 2001. 35: 3.
32. Gandara BK, Truelove EL. 'Diagnosis and Management of Dental Erosion' J Contemp Dent Pract 1999 1: 1: 16-23.
33. US Food and Drug Administration. Guide to inspections of Acidified Food Manufacturers. www.fda.gov/ora/inspect_ref/igs/acidfgde.htm
34. Shaw l, Smith AJ. 'Paeditaric Dentistry. Dental erosion - the problem and some practical solutions' Br Dent J 1999 February 13; 186: 3; 115-118
35. Jensdottir T, Holbrook P, Nauntofte B, Buchwald C. Bardow A. 'Immediate Erosive Potential of Cola Drinks and Orange Juices'. J Dent Res 2006. 85: 3; 226-230.
36. Edwards M, Creanor SL, Foye RH, Gilmour WH. 'Buffering capacities of soft drinks: the potential influence on dental erosion'. J Oral Rehabil 1999. 26: 12; 923-927.
37. US Food and Drug Administration Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition. National Science Teachers Association. 'Science and our food supply - The A to Z' www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/a2z-a.html
38. GSK DATA ON FILE.
39. Milosevic A, Bardsley PF, Taylor S. 'Epidemiological studies of tooth wear and dental erosion in 14-year old children in North West England. Part 2: The association of diet and habits.' British Dental Journal October 2004. 19: 8; 479-483.
40. O'Sullivan EA, Curzon ME 'A comparison of acidic dietary factors in children with and without dental erosion'. ASDC-J-Dent-Child. 2000. 67: 3; 186-92, 160.
41. Lussi A, Jaeggi T. 'Dental Erosion in Children'. Lussi A (ed) 'Dental Erosion'. Monogr Oral Sci. 2006 20; 140-151.
42. Tredwin CJ, Scully C, Bagan-Sebastian J-V. 'Drug-Induced Disorders of Teeth'. J Dent Res 2005. 84: 7; 596-602
43. Hemingway CA, Parker DM, Addy M, Barbour ME. 'Erosion of enamel by non-carbonated soft drinks with and without toothbrushing abrasion'. Br Dent J 2006 201: 17; 447-50.
44. Pontefract H, Hughes J, Kemp K, Yates R, Newcombe RG, Addy M. 'The erosive effects of some mouthrinses on enamel. A study in situ'. J Clin Periodontol 2001. 28: 310-324.
45. Pieterse S, de Jong N, de Vos N. 'Does fluoride rinsing have an effect on teeth status? Evaluation of preventive dental health activities for the youth of Woudenberg, The Netherlands'. Int J Dent Hygiene 2006. 4; 113-139.
46. Rees J, Loyn T, Chadwick B. 'Pronamel and tooth mousse: an initial assessment of erosion prevention in vitro'. Journal of Dentistry 2007. 35: 355-357
47. Newby CD, Creeth JE, Rees GD, Schemehorn BR. 'Fluoride availability from commercial toothpastes'. J Clin Dent 2006. 17 [Spec Iss]; 95-99.
48. Lussi A, Schaffner M, Jaeggi T Int Dent J 2007 57: 6 (Suppl 1); 385-398
49. Bartlett DW. ‚The role of erosion in tooth wear: aetiology, prevention and management'. Int Dent J 2005 55: 4 (Suppl) 277-284
50. Moazzez R, Bartlett D, Angglansah A. 'The Effect of Chewing Sugar-free Gum in gastro-esophageal Reflux' J Dent Res 2005 84; 11; 1062-1065.