Combining the High-Powered V35 Electric Handpiece with the Time-Saving ThermaKnife™ Keeps Lab Benches Organized and Boosts Productivity
Buffalo Dental Manufacturing (BDM), a leading dental company with the industry’s widest range of handpieces, lab products, lab equipment and vacuum forming materials and accessories, recently launched “The Dynamic Duo” a lab bench innovation that combines two of BDM’s best-selling products.
Specifically, The Dynamic Duo combines BDM’s V35 Electric Handpiece; a high-powered, reliable value-priced 35,000 RPM electric handpiece system for dental laboratories and the ThermaKnife; an effective and time-saving tool for fast and easy trimming of bleaching trays, night guards, mouthguards, and 3D printed prostheses.
According to Buffalo Dental Manufacturing CEO Don Nevin, “The Dynamic Duo not only saves dental labs time, money and bench space, it also makes workflows more efficient – especially when detailing aligners.”
The Dynamic Duo includes the following features and benefits:
• Four Multi-Speed options (14k, 22k, 27k, 35k rpm) enable ideal speed selection for most cutting needs.
• High-Torque motor provides smooth operation and powerful performance with less operator fatigue.
• Fully adjustable temperature control for precise cutting action. The cutting tip heats ultra-fast to save time and eliminate waiting.
• A & B selection switch enables the use of two different Thermal Pens to reduce time and increase trimming productivity.
• Lightweight pen features an ergonomic design and sharp, permanent tip for improved comfort and control.
• An optional Heated Aligner Dimple Plier is also available, which is used for creating dimples in the aligner where the doctor wants to apply additional pressure to accelerate and/or guide tooth movement.