The world’s largest organization for cosmetic dental professionals, The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), has just opened registration for Hands-on @Home virtual workshops, a series of online, hands-on training and live-demonstration lectures, custom created for top-class cosmetic dentists, launching in April.
Attendees at Hands-on @ Home workshops will learn the latest tips, tools, and techniques in esthetic dentistry. Each session is designed to give dentists maximum interaction with instructors, and each course in AACD Hands-on @Home is unique. Many will include materials which will be mailed to participants several days before the start of the course.
With AACD Hands-on @Home, dentists will:
• Learn from educators from across the globe in real time
• Earn CE without leaving the office
• Gain confidence in clinical skills
• Network with like-minded experts, ask questions, and receive helpful critiques
AACD Hands-on @Home sessions include world-class educators such as:
• Jason Smithson, BDS, presents Discolored Teeth: The Direct Composite Resin Approach
• Warren Roberts, DMD, presents PTIFA 7-Point Anatomical Landmarking Template For Glabella Treatment Using BoNT-A
• John Weston, DDS, FAACD, presents Porcelain Veneers & Smile Design Using Modern Techniques & Materials
• Dennis Hartlieb, DDS, AAACD, & K. William Mopper, DDS, FAACD, present Create Invisible Class IV & V Restorations Every Time
• Franklin Shull, DMD, presents Digitize Your Practice
• Javier Quiros, DDS presents Restoring Teeth with MicroDontia
• Rolando Nunez, DDS, presents Bonding to Ceramics
• Diogo Alves, DDS, presents Integrating Digital Smile Planning Into Your Dental Practice
• Rhodri Thomas, BDS, presents Surface Effects & Characterization
• Arthur Volker, DDS, presents Class IV CONFIDENTial
• Diogo Alves, DDS, presents 3D Digital Facial Analysis for Optimal Final Esthetic Restorations
• Jorge Perez, DDS, presents Orthodontic Fundamentals that Influence Case Planning
• Marcos A. Vargas, DDS, presents Direct Resin Veneers, Layering, Polishing, and Contouring for Great Esthetics
For a complete listing, including dates and times, head to aacd.com/hands-on.
Tuition to each Hands-on @Home session is $295 for AACD members and $600 for non-members, and sessions are eligible for PACE and CERP continuing education credit.
About the AACD
The AACD is the world’s largest non-profit member organization dedicated to advancing excellence in comprehensive oral care, combining art and science to optimally improve dental health, esthetics, and function. Comprised of more than 5,000 cosmetic dental professionals in 70 countries worldwide, the AACD fulfills its mission by offering superior educational opportunities, promoting and supporting the respected Accreditation and Fellowship credentials, serving as a user-friendly and inviting forum for the creative exchange of knowledge and ideas, and providing accurate and useful information to the public and the profession.