GC America Inc. is excited to announce the launch of our next-generation RMGI cement, GC FujiCEM™ Evolve, on September 1st, 2019 in US and Canada. It is built on the legacy of FujiCEM™ 2 which has been used for cementation over 17 million restorations.
GC FujiCEM™ Evolve is a radiopaque resin-reinforced glass ionomer cement in a syringe delivery with a tack-cure feature and high radiopacity. It can be used for cementation of a variety of substates and different types of indirect restorations.
Below are the key features and benefits:
1. Syringe delivery providing ergonomics and no need for dispenser
2. Tack-cure feature for easy, quick clean-up
3. Excellent, stable bond strength to zirconia
4. Improved radiopacity for easy visualization on x-rays
5. Ideal for cementation of zirconia, PFM and lithium disilicate restorations
Please see attached info. For more information on GC America and its complete product line, please visit www.gcamerica.com.