One of the greatest challenges in modern restorative dentistry is how to balance the seemingly conflicting needs of high durability in our restorative materials with the ever-increasing esthetic demands of our patients. On September 16-17, Yuki Momma will present a course in which he demonstrate his masterful approach in designing dental restorations that not only beautifully integrate into the oral environment, but also exhibit the robustness needed for long-term stability in function.
Starting with a demonstration of the functional design concepts, IPS e.max ZirCAD frameworks will be developed as a canvas for the ceramic artistry. A combination of IPS e.max Ceram and Ivocolor will be used to give life to the restorations.
Topics covered will include:
• Shade analysis and photo adjustment
• Infiltration techniques for creating the perfect color background
• Advanced layering concepts
• Internal shade adjustment using stains and ceramic modifiers
• Creating natural contours
• Perfecting the surface texture
• Glazing and polishing techniques
Date: September 16th & 17th
Time: 8:00 – 5:00 PM
7307 Merchant Court
Contact Jo-Ann Levins to reserve your spot at 716-264-2154 or Jo-Ann.Levins@Ivoclarvivadent.com
** Prior experience with zirconia processing as well as ceramic layering is highly recommended.