DentalMarketing.net completed its transition to a full-service dental marketing company with the announcement of the Sharp Edge Marketing brand.
"Sharp Edge Marketing improves healthcare providers' lives by providing them the security of knowing their active patient base is being proactively monitored and managed to maximize their unique strategic and financial goals," the company says in a release.
Sharp Edge Marketing specializes in direct mail, call tracking and scoring, staff training, and transparent reporting and analytics via its 24/7 dashboard. Sharp Edge Marketing announced the release of its new website, SharpEdgeMarketing.com, and the following services:
1. Value proposition research and analysis
2. Logo and graphic design services
3. Website development and hosting
4. Google Preferred Provider Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
5. Google Adwords management (PPC)
6. Reputation management
7. Multi-channel call tracking and scoring
8. Direct mail A/B market mailings
9. Integration with practice management software through Dental Intel®
10. Sharp Edge University lead conversion training
Continuing its efforts to help dental practices maximize their potential through effective and insightful marketing strategies, Sharp Edge Marketing announced its partnership with Dental Intel®, a provider of dental business intelligence software.
“Every dental practice needs a strategic patient acquisition plan that has built-in analytics and business intelligence. That plan should be actively managed by a dental marketing specialist to achieve the practice's unique goals,” says Brad Petersen, CEO. “The Sharp Edge Marketing brand reflects our commitment to helping our dental partners be on the cutting edge of an increasingly competitive market. You can’t control the future of the dental industry, but you can proactively take control of your destiny.”
Sharp Edge Marketing invites dentists to visit SharpEdgeMarketing.com/PR to take advantage of a free marketing budget toolkit.