Chicago, IL –The American Prosthodontic Society’s (APS) 89th Annual Meeting will join together hundreds of prosthodontists, dental technicians, general dentists and students from around the world, Feb. 23-24 in Chicago. Taking place at the Swissótel, the two-day conference program will showcase the research, techniques, and technologies that are at the crossroads of technology and art in the discovery of new treatments and techniques in prosthodontics.
The 89th Annual Meeting will feature an impressive line-up of the most sought-after, international dental speakers in the profession, including:
• Mr. Peter Angelus, MDT
• Dr. Edmond Bedrossian
• Dr. Marco Brindis
• Dr. Lyndon Cooper
• Mr. Jungo Endo, MDT
• Dr. Jonathan Esquivel
• Dr. Lee Jameson
• Mr. Robert Kreyer
• Dr. Frank LaMar, Jr.
• Dr. Gary Morris
• Dr. Martin Osswald
• Dr. Mamaly Reshad
• Dr. Susanne Scherrer
• Dr. Ami Smidt
• Dr. Clark Stanford
• Dr. Jonathan Wiens
Among others, conference sessions will examine the following topics:
• Contemporary Techniques in Custom Designed Prosthetics
• Reverse Engineering Concept with Dental Implant Prosthetics
• Digital Design of Maxillo-Mandibular Reconstruction
• The Use of Extended Length Implants with Prosthetics
• Contemporary Design of High End Implant Restorations
• Classification Guidelines for Implant CAD CAM Frameworks
• Fractography and Considerations in handling Ceramic Materials
• Management of Occlusal Disharmony in Daily Practice
Beyond the speaker sessions, the annual meeting schedule includes networking breaks, a Thursday evening reception, and a digital poster competition. For those looking to take part in the competition, primary poster presenters will receive complimentary registration to the meeting and will have their poster featured in an online gallery for viewing after the conference ends.
Event exhibitors for the 89th Annual Meeting will enjoy dedicated hours to meet with attendees and vast recognition at the event, with options to host Corporate Lunch Forums.
Learn more about APS and the 89th Annual Meeting at www.prostho.org.