There is still time to submit your research to be presented at the Academy of Osseointegration’s 31st Annual Meeting, February 17-20 in San Diego. Due to numerous requests for an extension, AO has extended the deadline to Tuesday, September 15th at 11:59pm CDT.
Here are 10 great reasons to submit an abstract for #AO2016:
1. Your research will be seen by more than 3,500 global leaders in the dental implant community.
2. AO’s new interactive E-Poster sessions now offer 10-minute scheduled live presentation times.
3. E-Posters will be available for viewing online for up to one year following the meeting.
4. Top-scoring, peer-reviewed abstracts are eligible for awards presented in front of all meeting attendees on Saturday, February 20th at the Annual Business meeting.
5. Presenting your work at the AO Annual Meeting is a great addition to your professional and academic experiences that you can add to your resume.
6. You can network with colleagues from all different specialties who will see your research.
7. E-Posters mean you no longer have to tote your poster with you during your travels.
8. Your name and title of your E-Poster Presentation will be published in the Academy's Annual Meeting Scientific Program.
9. You can update your poster research up until your presentation time in San Diego.
10. The abstract submission deadline has been EXTENDED until Tuesday, September 15th at 11:59pm CDT.
There will be a $50 fee for all abstract submissions. Visit www.osseo.orgfor more information on how to submit an abstract. If you have any questions, contact Kim Scroggs, AO Manager of Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org at 847-439-1919.