Malvern, PA – DentalEZ® Group, a supplier of integrated products and services for dental health professionals worldwide, has announced a newly formed Institutional Sales Team. Specifically, the company’s Institutional and NevinLabs sales teams have joined forces to form a newly expanded Institutional Sales Team that will be in full effect by January 1, 2015.
Remarked VP of Sales & Marketing Lisa Lee, “This recent merging of two key internal teams will help DentalEZ better penetrate and serve all customer segments, including dental labs, across the institutional channel. Our Institutional Sales Team can now focus on smaller geographic areas that will in turn allow increased frequency to better serve existing customers and the opportunity to manage a robust pipeline for future business.”
Moreover, the new Institutional Sales Team model now enables sales representatives to better provide all DentalEZ and NevinLabs products while allowing for a more balanced selling emphasis through a single point of contact.
All sales team members have received an abundance of cross training to ensure that they are extremely knowledgeable and prepared for a seamless progression. The new Institutional Sales Team features a number of outstanding DentalEZ sales team members, including:
· Ed Schmitt, Senior Institutional Sales Manager, Southern Region
· Jason Hodowski, Senior Institutional Sales Manager, Northern Region
· Gina Verkamp, Institutional Sales Manager, Western Region
· Mark Hayde, Institutional Sales Manager, Western Region
· Deb Bridges, Institutional Sales Manager, Northern Region
· Scott Rothschild, Institutional Sales Manager, Southern Region