The American Academy of Facial Pain Therapy in conjunction with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics is presenting a new 2-day live-patient hands-on training course: Frontline TMJ Syndrome and Facial Pain Therapy. The course includes Botulinum Toxin (Xeomin, Dysport, Botox) training.
Day 1 - Frontline TMJ and Facial Pain Therapy For Every Practice
Day 2 - Botulinum Toxin (Xeomin, Dysport, Botox) for Best Therapeutic and Esthetic Outcomes
Highlights of the course include:
- How to quickly identify and diagnose facial pain patients in your practice
- Learn why you should not spend a dollar on expensive equipment for facial pain diagnosis and treatment
- No more "occlusion confusion" when it comes to TMJ treatment
- Learn on live patients how to precisely identify and inject trigger points for instant and long term pain relief
- Understand when to use different chemotherapeutics for best short-term and long-term therapeutic outcomes
- One on one comprehensive mentored instruction as you work on your patient
- Medical and dental insurance reimbursement for frontline TMJ/facial pain treatment
- Full Botox pain therapeutics and esthetics training on day two
For registration information, call 800-952-0521 or visit www.FacialEsthetics.org.