Southern California manufacturer of dental prosthetic materials Aurident is seeking a resourceful, aggressive individual capable of assuming multi-task management responsibilities. The listing is for "Manager/Sales/Marketing/Product Development."
The qualified candidate must possess strong sales, leadership, motivational, analytical, and technical skills. Assignments will include supervising, motivating, and expanding the present sales staff; locating, evaluating, and market preparation of new innovative items to complement the present product line; and evaluating and selecting most efficient promotional methods for marketing present and potential new products.
This position requires experience in sales or product development management and a proven ability to work well in a team environment. There is outstanding, unlimited opportunity with a growth-oriented company located in a highly desirable geographic area with a year-round comfortable climate, plus excellent benefits.
• Identifying prospective customers, establishing relationships with them and creating new sales.
• Expanding sales of current customers.
• Meeting monthly sales quotas.
• Representing Aurident at trade shows, seminars, and company functions in a professional manner.
• Maintaining sales reports in company-provided software.
• Assisting other sales representatives and customer service department when necessary.
Requirements: Minimum: high school education; at least three years’ experience in customer service and inside or outside sales; and fluency and proficiency in English.
Other Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of alloys, zirconia, digital services, and scanners a plus. Fluency and proficiency in Spanish or Korean desired.
Interested candidates should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.