Main-Stage Program Almost Complete
The main-stage program for the 2018 IDT International Digital Denture Symposium, September 28-29 in Phoenix, Arizona, is nearly complete after the recent addition of several other respected speakers. They join keynote speakers Valerie Cooper, DDS, MS, who will provide an overall digital denture update, and Stephen Wagner, DDS, who will cover patient selection and challenging cases.
• Stephen Campbell, DDS, MMSc, will present evidence-based research into the efficacy of digital denture materials and clinical outcomes. His presentation will be supported by Solvay Dental 360.
• Lyndon Cooper, DDS, PhD, and Lee Culp, CDT, will speak on the digital workflow and implementing efficiency for clinicians and technicians. Their lecture will be supported by Ivoclar Vivadent.
• B.J. Kowalski, President of ROE Dental Laboratory, will cover technology on the horizon in his presentation, including 3D printing and other advances. His presentation will be supported by Kulzer.
• Vincent Verderosa, CDT, will lecture on problem-solving case presentations involving digital full dentures. His presentation will be supported by Zahn Dental.
• Alexander Wünsche, CDT, will discuss achieving esthetics. His lecture will be supported by Amann Girrbach.
Two more main-stage speakers, as well as information about the four breakout workshop sessions, will be announced soon.
"Digital disruption is penetrating nearly all industries across the globe, and dentistry is no exception," says Ricarda Jansen, DDS, Director of Clinical and Educational Affairs for Dentsply Sirona, one of the platinum supporters along with AvaDent Digital Dental Solutions and AEGIS Dental Network. "What an exciting time it is for the laboratory industry to see technology, productivity, and efficiency being added to our daily routines. Clinicians and laboratories alike have embraced the benefits of digital design and fabrication methods for crowns, bridges, and now even digital dentures. At the symposium, you will meet experts, dentists, and laboratory specialists who have embraced this technological disruption, having learned and developed workflows to make it more reliable and successful—for all users."
For more information and to register, go to idds.cdeworld.com. Early-bird pricing is available until July 1.