MouthWatch, LLC, a leader in innovative teledentistry solutions and intraoral imaging devices, recently named Wynnie Zuchowski to the newly-created position of Senior Director of Business Development.
In this role, Zuchowski will be responsible for developing and implementing growth-driving strategies for the company. She will be responsible for launching solutions and strategic relationships that will help improve access to oral health care and enhance synergies between medical and dental technologies. Some of Zuchowski’s specific areas of responsibility include:
● Identifying and forging strategic partnerships, technology integrations and alliances in the dental and medical virtual care spaces.
● Developing go-to-market strategies and driving the commercialization for new MouthWatch innovations in the pipeline.
● Generating and refining teledentistry revenue models across various audiences.
● Establishing differentiating positioning and offerings that reinforce the mission of MouthWatch.
● Partnering with the sales and marketing departments to enhance revenue.
According to MouthWatch CEO and Founder Brant Herman, “As MouthWatch has grown and continues to transform oral health care, we looked for a strategic thinker with a track record of achievement and results. We’re thrilled to have Wynnie join the team and bring her expertise and passion to build upon our pioneering foundation and expand into exciting new solutions.”
Prior to joining MouthWatch, Zuchowski was the Director of Commercial Development, Practice Services for Henry Schein Dental where she was responsible for the Business Solutions business and the development and launch of the Henry Schein Thrive Signature membership program. During her 30-year career, she has also held senior level growth-driving positions in a variety of corporations and advertising agencies.
Zuchowski states, “I was drawn to the mission of MouthWatch, the fantastic team, the offerings we have and what is in the pipeline. We will make a difference in oral healthcare access, and I look forward to helping to make that happen.”