Dental Care Alliance (DCA) is pleased to announce the recent affiliations of five dental practices located in Florida, Georgia and Virginia:
· Argyle Dental Center in Jacksonville, FL, was established in 1992 by Dr. John Bibb. Dr. Bibb, now a DCA-partner doctor, and his team focus on cosmetic and implant dentistry, and plan to continue to grow the practice with DCA’s support.
· Tioga Dental & Orthodontics in Gainesville, FL, is a four-doctor, multi-specialty practice offering general and cosmetic dentistry, Orthodontics and Periodontic treatment for their patients. Dr. Cynthia Brush, who started the practice in 2001, is also a DCA-partner doctor.
· Orange Avenue Dentistry and Dr. Nabil Youssef offer comprehensive family dental care in the heart of Orlando, FL. Dr. Yousef was a former associate dentist at another DCA-supported practice several years ago, prior to opening Orange Avenue Dentistry. When looking for support to grow his private practice, we’re happy he chose DCA again.
· Dr. Duke H. Kim of Ballston Dental Arts in Arlington, VA, provides his patients with comprehensive general and cosmetic care including dental implants, sedation dentistry and sleep apnea treatment. Dr. Kim will continue to practice as a DCA-partner doctor. In 2017 he was recognized as an Invisalign Preferred Provider and named a “Top Dentist” by Northern Virginia Magazine.
· Buford Family Dentistry is a full-service dental practice located in Buford, GA. Dr. Sunil Mittal, a DCA-partner doctor, has been treating families in the Buford area for more than 12 years. Dr. Mittal and his team offer comprehensive care including dental implants and braces.
"DCA is thrilled to welcome our most recent practice partnerships to our family. Each of the practices and providers embody our collective commitment to growth, first class patient experience and clinical excellence,” said David Pegg, DCA’s Chief Development Officer. “DCA strives to establish itself as the partner of choice to the dental community, and the addition of these outstanding practices is symbolic of our continued commitment to achieving that goal."
Established in 1991, DCA is one of the country’s largest and most respected multi-brand dental support organizations. Today DCA supports more than 265 affiliated dental practices in 13 states. DCA-affiliated dentists join a family of more than 660 like-minded associate and partner dentists, along with a support team of industry experts working together to advance dental service without compromising patient care. DCA-supported practices encompass all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking affiliation and partnership opportunities for every career stage.
To learn more about the benefits of affiliating or partnering with DCA, contact David Pegg at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.dentalcarealliance.com.