Two industry leading dentists and an established entrepreneur – each with track records of building multiple businesses and dental practices – have partnered to form Dental Whale, the nation’s first comprehensive resource designed to help dentists get out of their chairs and grow their dental legacy.
Dental Whale, the collective vision of Drs. Ken Tralongo and Scott Leune, DDS, and business leader David Lopez, provides dentists with a wide range of practice management solutions to help them grow profitability, acquire practices, create an exit strategy and more.
Dr. Tralongo has spent the majority of his 27-year career in dentistry alleviating burdens that hold dentists back from profitability. After successfully growing 10 of his own dental practices in the metro Atlanta area through efficient operations, he turned his attention to helping others acquire the right practices, assisting in the transition process and executing proven strategies for owning multiple practices.
With a proven record in successful startup practices, Dr. Leune found a way to build three startup practices in San Antonio with a combined average of over 700 new patients per month – all while working a mere 48 days a year. After starting an additional seven practices in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, opening them within a two-month timespan, he shared his proven systems, marketing and practice design in sold-out seminars, helping other dentists build approximately 90 startup practices nationwide.
David Lopez, who has launched and grown numerous successful franchise brands in a variety of industries including restaurants, health and wellness and dental equipment repair, brings hands-on entrepreneurial street knowledge to Dental Whale’s management team mix.
Dental Whale offers the following customizable outsourcing options for dentists to choose from:
· Front and Back-End Office Functions - call centers, administrative work and front desk tasks, accounting, billing and insurance claims, IT support
· Marketing & Lead Generation - website design, digital marketing strategies, social media and reputation management, direct mail, email drip campaigns
· Seminars & Workshops - practice management education for dentists, growing successful startups, and clinical continuing education
· Dental Practice Acquisition - financing, merger & acquisition consulting, assistance with the transition process and ongoing support for operation of multiple practices
· De Novo Specific Support – demographic analysis, negotiations, design and construction management services
· On-Demand Repairs and Services - for all dental office equipment including hand-piece repairs, ability to loan or purchase new equipment
“Dental Whale is filling a gaping hole in the marketplace for the entrepreneurial dentist who has the vision, but lacks the support, knowledge and access to proven tools,” said Dr. Leune. “The growth potential for dentists is endless. Dental Whale was created to help all dentists achieve their business dreams, while allowing them to focus on patient care, choose their level of involvement and find desired work-life balance.”
Lopez says Dental Whale provides the resources for dentists to grow, while allowing them to maintain their independence. “There is no one in the space focusing support and services on the dental entrepreneur’s profitability. Dental Whale is laser focused on creating business opportunities and a path from startup to retirement,” he said.
Dr. Ken Tralongo added, “We’re confident that Dental Whale gives dentists everything they need under one umbrella to run and grow multiple practices and rise above mediocrity in the dental profession.”