The Dental Lab – 3D AOX
1. Trusana™. Currently available in six shades, Trusana meets the demand for a predictable, consistent, and beautiful restoration.
2. DESS® Select Grip® Ti-Bases. With its Select Grip surface treatment, DESS increases the bond strength up to 200%.
3. Choices, choices, and more choices. DESS offers a wide range of compatibility. This facilitates a variety of cost-effective solutions that are compatible with most implant companies.
4. Add a little bit of spice. With additions to Trusana, such as GC GRADIA® gum, The Dental Lab is easily able to customize for an amazingly esthetic, strong, and long-term temporary solution.
5. A match made in heaven. Your restorations will outperform your expectations with Trusana's increased flexural strength, low absorption rate, and great resistance to wear.
The Trusana/DESS combination truly checks all the boxes using conventional digital workflows, which makes it possible to produce a restoration that solves the need for long-term temporization of All-On-X implant cases. For cost-effective, strong, and highly esthetic restorations, give The Dental Lab's 3D print resin solution a try!
The Dental Lab: All-On-X specialization, cost-effective packages, branches of laboratory niches
Trusana: 2× flexural strength, 2× more wear resistance, 3× stronger when wet
DESS: Wide range of compatibility, lifetime warranties, cost-effective
The Dental Lab - Amsterdam, Broadway, Collins, Cornerstone