Bio-LCB™ Light Cured Base and Liner
1. Remineralization. Promotes reparative dentin remineralization.
2. Simplicity. Bonds to dentin and other methacrylate-based restorative materials without the use of a bonding agent.
3. Strength. Provides superior shear and compressive bond strength.
4. Protection. Reduces sensitivity and enhances pulpal protection.
5. Ease of use. Easy handling and flowability provide superior adaptation during placement.
Unlike other bases and liners, Bio-LCB provides superior strength, bonds to dentin, and promotes dentin remineralization. Its proprietary UDMA-based formulation produces calcium hydroxide and increases pH levels. This action stimulates the pulpal cells to form dentin, protecting the pulp and decreasing the risk of secondary decay. Bio-LCB's unique composition also contains calcium phosphates, which release ions upon setting and further aid in the remineralization of the surrounding dentition.
Starter Pack: Two syringes (2 g ea.) and 8 tips
Economy Pack: Four syringes (2 g ea.) and 16 tips
Essential Dental Systems, Inc
edsdental.com • 201-487-9090