GC Initial® LiSi Block
1. Fully crystallized. GC Initial LiSi Block is a lithium disilicate CAD/CAM block that requires no firing.
2. Highly esthetic. Features natural opalescence, with high color and gloss retention.
3. Excellent physical characteristics. Provides smooth and accurate margins, high flexural strength, and outstanding wear-resistance.
4. Easy milling. Small homogenously dispersed crystals make GC Initial LiSi Block easy to mill.
5. Time saving. A simplified workflow allows you to mill, polish, and place a restoration in up to 40% less time than competitive systems.
"The advantages of GC Initial LiSi Block over partially crystallized blocks are that it saves time, is durable and esthetic, and provides accurate margins without marginal chipping. All you have to do is just mill, polish, and place!"
Yao-Lin Tang, DDS
San Mateo, California
Available in four VITA shades: A1, A2, A3, and B1.
Each shade available in either high translucency (HT) or low translucency (LT).
Compatible with all CEREC milling equipment.
GC America Inc.
gcamerica.com • 800-323-7063