1. DentalVibe alleviates the anxiety of oral injections by applying a light vibration to the nerves and tissue around the injection site to help block pain signals from the brain.
2. Featured as one of "the best products for 2020" in Gordon J. Christensen's Clinicians Report.
3. Supported by clinical studies performed by the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry.
4. Patients who experience pain-free injections are more likely to refer their friends to your practice.
5. The new DentalVibe mobile application and locator program helps identify new patients who are seeking a pain-free experience and directs them to your practice.
"Fear of pain from dental treatment, specifically injection pain, can be a major barrier for patients. By using a light vibration as a ‘counterstimulus' to confuse the brain and block the pain of injection, the DentalVibe allows me to provide pain-free anesthesia and remove one of the barriers that prevents fearful patients from receiving the dental care that they need."
Jason Goodchild, DMD
Illuminated tip for improved visibility in the oral cavity
Induction charging base with power cord
Starter pack of 25 Flexi Tips included
dentalvibe.com • 877-503-8423