Shatkin F.I.R.S.T.® Mini Dental Implants
1. Comprehensive training. Monthly introductory and advanced courses provide opportunities to learn how to place mini dental implants and receive continuing education credits.
2. Around the clock support. The Shatkin F.I.R.S.T. team provides 24/7 assistance and is there to help you even if you have a patient in the chair so that you do not have to reschedule.
3. One-stop shop. From our Shatkin F.I.R.S.T. Essentials Kit, to our preprogramed implant motors and cone-beam computed tomography machines, we have everything you need to place mini dental implants.
4. Exclusivity. Mini Dental Implant Centers of America offers licensing agreements to Shatkin F.I.R.S.T. dentists that allow them to become the premier mini dental implant professional in their geographical area. It comes with many advantages, including 10% off of all implant products, a marketing plan, and more.
5. Marketing support. Once you learn the procedure, Shatkin F.I.R.S.T. Marketing will help you educate your community about mini dental implants by creating a campaign that includes video production of a 30-minute, 2-minute, 60-second, 30-second, and 15-second spot as well as a number of 5-second spots.
"Shatkin F.I.R.S.T. mini dental implants are unique because they do not require as much bone to place when compared with conventional implants. And because less bone is required, no flaps are needed. Patients are ecstatic because the less-invasive procedure delivers immediate results with less pain and less office visits."
Todd E. Shatkin, DDS
Buffalo, New York
Ossean™ surface promotes osseointegration
FDA approved with a 95% to 97% success rate
Diameter: 2 mm to 5 mm
Length: 8 mm to 18 mm
888-474-2854 • shatkinfirst.com