1. Enjoy the flexibility. The Neodent EasyPack has been developed to offer full flexibility without compromising simplicity. It provides clinicians with access to straightforward options for delivering single unit restorations.
2. Implement an all-in-one solution. The Neodent EasyPack is an all-in-one solution to simplify your daily practice. It offers everything you need to grow while performing dental implant therapy with confidence, convenience, and guidance.
3. Choose a restorative path. The combination of the Grand Morse® Smart Abutment™ with healing components and the hybrid implant analog facilitates predictable results. The Smart Abutment is a patent-pending solution combining a closed tray impression coping, a digital scanbody, and a temporary abutment in a single component, enabling you to maximize workflow efficiency.
4. Simplify the process. The Neodent EasyPack brings together all of the required components for single tooth replacement, including those for implant placement, the healing phase, provisionalization, and impression making.
5. Benefit from Grand Morse. The exclusive Grand Morse Implant System, which is the culmination of 25 years of experience in implant dentistry, features a strong and stable foundation to deliver immediate natural looking esthetics with versatility and ease of use.
"The EasyPack has streamlined my practice's approach to single tooth implant surgery and restoration. Having an implant, cover screw, healing abutment, analog, and 3-in-1 Smart Abutment in every package saves time and allows us to complete procedures as efficiently as possible."
Corey Raymond, DMD
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Available with either Acqua™ or NeoPoros surface treatments.