5 Reasons To Buy
Beautifil II® LS
1. 0.80%—the lowest volumetric shrinkage among all universal composites.
2. 2.72 MPa—the lowest polymerization shrinkage stress among all universal composites.
3. Incorporates bioactive Giomer chemistry—clinically proven in 8- and 13-year studies to release/recharge fluoride and inhibit plaque formation to help establish stable pH in the oral environment.
4. $14.90/gram—create predictable and functional esthetics at a lower cost.
5. 65 gloss units—improve shine and luster and achieve higher gloss in fewer finishing/polishing steps.
Indicated for restoration classes I through V
Available in 4 gram syringes, 20 x 0.25 g tips, and Intro and Bulk Kits
Shofu Dental Corporation
800-827-4638 • shofu.com
“I’ve been practicing and providing education for esthetic and general dentistry for several decades. Polymerization shrinkage of composite materials and resultant shrinkage stress can present clinical problems that may affect the longevity of a definitive restoration and the health of the tooth, so a low-shrink composite was of great interest to me. Beautifil II LS (Low Shrink), a universal composite based on Shofu’s proprietary Giomer chemistry, has exceeded my expectations by successfully reducing the chances of less-than-desirable outcomes.”
Robert A. Lowe, DDS
Charlotte, North Carolina
Find out more at www.shofu.com