1. Reduces engagement, allowing faster advancement and less resistance.
2. Patented flat along entire length increases instrument flexibility without compromising strength.
3. Can be used with current endo motor or any e-type air motor along with being tough and reusable, saving thousands of dollars.
4. Simple two-step process lets you quickly navigate to the apex.
5. Enables the dentist to work the walls of the canal in the larger diameter while preserving tooth structure and maintaining canal anatomy.
Unlike other “reciprocating” systems, which eventually move in full rotation, Tango-Endo is truly reciprocating. It virtually eliminates binding and instrument separation. It has also helped doctors save thousands. Calibration rings provide quick and precise assistance in determining the working length. Tango-Endo eliminates the fear of fracture, helping you complete your endodontic cases in a simple and predictable process.
Find out more at http://edsdental.com/tangoendo/
Safe: Unique flute design facilitates safe canal shaping and finishing.
Economical: Can be used up to three times, providing dramatic savings compared to single use systems.
Efficient: Simple two-step process, superior ability to negotiate curves, quick navigation to the apex, and calibration rings that provide quick and precise assistance in determining the working length.
Essential Dental Systems
201-487-9090 • https://edsdental.com