5 Reasons to Buy
1. The i-CAT FLX V-Series enables a clinician to identify and plan for an effective course of treatment for a wide range of advanced procedures.
2. i-CAT’s comprehensive 3D imaging solution provides the fastest scan to plan workflow (a full, ceph-height 3D image can be obtained in as little as 4.8 seconds).
3. Ability to capture quick, lower-dose exposures as needed. i-CAT’s QuickScan+ setting allows for a full-dentition 3D image at a comparable dose to a 2D panoramic image.
4. For patients with suspect airway or sinus tissues, using Tx STUDIO software to review the 3D data and to reveal restricted airways allows clinicians to determine the appropriate treatment with precise anatomical views and measurements.
5. Assesses airway volume at-a-glance using color-coded constriction valves, and provides trace airways on-screen to perform automatic calculations and measurements of paranasal sinuses to evaluate treatment options.
Figure 1 | The i-CAT FLX V-Series leverages i-CAT technology to become the first upgradable unit that provides three field-of-view options. Clinicians can invest in a solution that best fits current practice needs and growth, while maintaining the same high-quality, low-dose imaging, easy workflow, and consistent patient positioning that makes i-CAT a dental community favorite.
Learn more about the i-CAT V-Series solution by requesting our product brochure at: https://info.i-cat.com/icat5reasons.
i-CAT FLX V-Series
Optimal viewing options: Three fields of view enhance the clinician’s ability to diagnose and treatment plan.
Ergonomic stability system: Minimize patient movement and reduce the need for retakes.
Guided workflow: Easy-to-use, guided workflow with the SmartScan STUDIO™ touchscreen interface.
Imaging Sciences International
www.i-cat.com • 800-205-3570