Beautifil-Bulk Flowable and Beautifil-Bulk Restorative— Fluoride-Releasing Nanohybrid Bulk Composites
Beautifil-Bulk Flowable and Beautifil-Bulk Restorative are Shofu’s Giomer bulk materials. They effectively integrate clinical benefits of S-PRG technology proven to prevent secondary caries formation with a fast and easy bulk-fill system that fully polymerizes at 4 mm depth of cure. Unique chameleon-like optical properties of the bulk materials help achieve a balance between light dispersion and transmission to match the opacity of surrounding teeth. Available in ergonomic syringes and tips, universal and dentin shades, Beautifil-Bulk Flowable and Restorative deliver brilliant esthetics in a fast and convenient bulk-like manner.
Ideal as base and liner in classes I and II
• Exceptional handling and self-leveling for optimal adaptation to any cavity floor
• High level of radiopacity
• Continuous fluoride release and recharge for effective neutralization of bacteria
• Suitable for all posterior restorations
• Optimal translucency for esthetic shade reproduction
• Outstanding condensability and sculptability to create durable and visually-appealing results
• Inclusive of beneficial ions (fluoride, sodium, strontium, aluminum, silicate, and boron) to reinforce acid resistance and anti-plaque attributes
1. Gordan VV, Mondragon E, Watson RE, et al. A clinical evaluation of a self-etching primer and a giomer restorative material: results at eight years. J Am Dent Assoc. 2007;138(5):621-627.
2. Gordan VV, Blaser PK, Watson RE, et al. A clinical evaluation of a giomer restorative system containing surface prereacted glass ionomer filler: results from a 13-year recall examination. J Am Dent Assoc. 2014;145(10):1036-1043.
3. Honda T, Saku S, Yamamot K. Study on the film layer product from S-PRG filler. Japanese Journal of Conservative Dentistry. 2004;47(3):391-402.
For more information, contact: