New vendor-agnostic approach enables integrated patient communications, reputation management, and overall practice success, regardless of practice management system
Henry Schein One today announced Lighthouse 360+™, an all-in-one platform to enhance the patient experience that works with any Practice Management System (PMS). Lighthouse 360+ enables dental practices of all sizes, including multi-site locations, to seamlessly integrate patient communication, reputation management, and overall practice functionality. The platform’s vendor-agnostic capabilities allows practices to benefit regardless of their PMS.
“We understand patient communication is essential for the success of any dental practice,” said Steven Maroulis, Henry Schein One General Manager, Patient Experience and Analytics. “That’s why we’ve developed a solution that makes it easy for practices to stay in touch with their patients and build relationships that enhance practice reputation and drive loyalty.”
Lighthouse 360+ offers an all-in-one experience that help practices improve patient communication, including:
● Online patient scheduling: enhances patient experience and reduces staff workload.
● Digital customizable forms: automates patient intake and writes back the information into Dentrix, Dentrix Ascend and other PMS, ensuring patients arrive prepared, reducing time for the front desk. Insurance details are collected validated.
● Integrated phone system: provides a seamless workflow and sends a missed-call text helping new patients end up in office.
● Payment reminders: cuts time to payment for the office and simplifies payments for patients.
● Reputation management: guides patients to write practice reviews and ensures new patients find your practice.
“Henry Schein One is the only vendor which actually offers an innovative technology solution that elevates the patient experience with an all-in-one approach,” said Dr. Nicole Ptak-Yenchman, Co-owner, Dentistry of East Hills, East Hills, NY. “We look forward to using Lighthouse 360+. After all, Lighthouse 360 has been critical to our business's success, with its biggest advocate to date being our front office manager, thanks to its ease-of-use.”
Studies have shown that patients who receive regular communication from their dental practice are more likely to be satisfied with their care. According to Henry Schein One data, automated appointment reminders can help reduce no-shows by up to 20 percent and improved patient communication can lead to increased revenue by driving repeat business and referrals.
Maroulis continued, “In dentistry, good communication between the practice and patients is essential to ensure that chairs are full, and a practice is running at maximum profitability. This new offering is a leap toward our goal of creating one seamless experience for current and future customers.”
If you’re a current Dentrix, Dentrix Ascend or Dentrix Enterprise customer, and want to understand how Lighthouse 360+ fits into your current Communications module, or if you’re using another industry PMS system and want to learn more about Lighthouse 360+, click here.